Social Security Pro’s Next Step
- Show how their best Social Security choice works for their retirement
- Show how their existing assets gives them the flexibility to take the best Social Security option
- Show how all their retirement decisions work together
If you also have Impact’s Social Security Pro, all Social Security calculations are shared automatically with Impact’s Retirement Road Map.
A Sales System that Helps Advisors Chart Retirement Courses for Baby Boomers
An innovative sales system that offers financial advisors a complete planning solution for the baby boomer marketplace. The product focuses specifically on retirement distribution planning by helping advisors develop a sound financial plan based upon assets and income their clients will have through their retirement years.
- Analyzes a client's needs, income and assets
- Shows how to have a predicable source of retirement income throughout retirement
- Shows clients how annuities could work for them:
- An annuity may provide withdrawals prior to electing an income option
- An annuity provides flexibility if cash is needed prior to electing an income option
- Electing an income option (annuitization) provides secured predictable income
- An annuity provides large mortality gains when annuitized later in life
- Shows how life insurance proceeds can provide cash needed for surviving spouse’s income
Clients see for themselves how your recommendations work for them—and they take action!
Impact’s Retirement Road Map Answers Baby Boomers’ Questions
“Do I have enough money to retire?”
“Will I run out of money?”
“How will I know if I am staying on track?”
Impact’s Retirement Road Map helps advisors focus on the boomer marketplace and income planning. Provides clear answers with easy-to-understand graphics.
Beautiful, Professionally Designed Report
Carefully researched graphs and charts guide your client through options. The professional design keeps your clients engaged and enhances your professionalism.
Good design makes a positive impression, even if your client's don't understand design as professional designers do. Your clients are much more likely to actually read it, understand it, and act on it.
Retirement Road Map Uses Lifestyle Phases
Needs and wants for each phase are defined in today's dollars and compared to known sources of retirement income to determine how much will be required for the remaining needs. The amounts needed based on lifestyle phases provide a retirement distribution plan.
- Annuities to provide secured, lifetime income guarantees
- Life Insurance to provide needed funds for survivorship period
- Estate Planning to provide for remaining assets at death
- Conceptual planning to provide a bridge to comprehensive financial analysis